Getting a house can be one of the most rewarding task a person can ever face.
Who can apply?
Any person who is employed may apply to get a house.
What documents do I require?
• Your latest pay-slip
• And national identity card
Where do I need to go?
You need to go to your respective district administration office.
How can I apply?
• Collect the form or get the form from the side.
• Fill the form yourself or get the assistance of the secretary/housing officer in the district and submit it to the office.
• The forms are then sent to the department of Land Use and Habitat once they are submitted to the DA office.
• Feedbacks will be given in due course.
Where can I get more information?
For more information about how to apply for a house:
P.O BOX 199
Telephone number: (+248)428 44 44
Fax number: (+248)422 51 87